Woodcroft Referral Careers
We are regularly looking to expand our team with dynamic, positive and motivated staff. If you would like us to consider you for a role, please send your CV to email@example.com or look over our current vacancies below. We hope to hear from you soon!
Looking for a talented and experienced referral orthopaedic veterinary surgeon to join our team in South Manchester! Our state-of-the-art multi-disciplinary veterinary clinic is dedicated to providing exceptional care to our animal patients and their owners, and we're looking for a skilled professional to help us continue to provide top-notch services (including complex fracture and angular limb deformity management, joint surgery, arthroscopy with on-site CT and visiting MRI (with plans in motion for on-site installation). Please visit www.woodcroftreferrals.com for a full appreciation of the facilities we have on offer and more information on our fantastic team.
· Provide expert orthopaedic consultations and surgical treatments for referred patients
· Develop and maintain strong relationships with referring veterinarians and their clients
· Provide exceptional patient care and client communication throughout the treatment process
· Collaborate with our team of skilled referral vets and highly qualified vet nurses, alongside our A&E, inpatient and first opinion care teams and support staff to provide the highest quality care to our patients
· Commitment to the importance of wellbeing for self, the team you work with, our clients and of course our delightful patients
· Ideally, board certified or eligibility in Veterinary Surgery (ACVS or ECVS), but RCVS certificate holders considered, with proven experience in arthrodesis, fracture management and joint surgery. Experience in arthroscopy and joint replacement surgery ideal, but not essential.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Commitment to providing exceptional patient care and client service
We offer a competitive salary package, including a generous benefits package, to be discussed at interview and a supportive and collaborative work environment. This opportunity is for a full time, sole orthopaedic position, but part time positions or a job share will also be considered.
If you're passionate about providing exceptional care to animals and their owners, and have the qualifications and experience we're looking for, we'd love to hear from you! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your full CV and a 300 word covering letter detailing your passion for this opportunity.
Closing date 12th May 2023 with first round interviews scheduled for the following week.