What to Expect
What to expect from your journey at Woodcroft Referrals
1. When you arrive at our hospital, park in the designated client area outside.
4. Your vet will discuss next steps upon your pet’s discharge. If they have had surgery, you will be given instructions for their care at home.
2. You may be asked to wait in our comfortable reception area until our veterinary surgeons are ready to see you.
5. Payment can be made at reception, or insurance claim forms can be submitted to our front desk at the time of your appointment or discharge.
3. Your vet will see you in one of our consult rooms. You may have to wait for diagnostic results, and your pet may be admitted – if so we will give you regular updates.
6. Your pet may require a follow-up appointment, which will be arranged and booked by your vet.
During COVID Restrictions
When you arrive at our hospital, park in the designated client area outside. Call reception and remain in your car until contacted.
We advise that you wait in your car until your appointment, but if this is not possible our reception area has been rearranged to accommodate social distancing.
Your vet will perform his consult without you and either discuss his findings with you over the phone or outside of the consult room in a socially distanced manner.
Your vet will discuss your next steps upon your pet’s discharge, in a socially distanced manner. If they have had surgery, either your vet or nurse will give you instructions for their care at home.
We encourage payment to be made over the phone, although you can come into reception to pay or to submit direct claim forms if our waiting room is quiet.
Your pet may require a follow-up appointment, which will be arranged and booked by your vet.