Our veterinary surgeon provides a wealth of experience in the management of all aspects of canine and feline behavioural medicine.
Cases can be seen at our state-of-the-art veterinary hospital or as a telecommunication appointment.
Our behaviour department can help with the following issues:
- Canine and feline aggression
- Canine and feline house soiling, including urine marking disorders
- Feline compulsive disorders, including hyperaesthesia psychogenic alopecia, self-mutilation, pica
- Canine and feline fears and phobias
- Idiopathic FLUTD
- Canine separation related anxiety
- Canine compulsive disorders including tail and shadow chasing
- Canine and feline cognitive dysfunction and age-related disorders
- Canine and feline bereavement disorders